Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My little helper

Adam loves to help. For awhile, we kept finding things he'd put in the trashcan and had to make sure the cupboard under the sink stayed locked so he didn't throw away ALL the toys. Today, he decided to help with laundry. He took a big armful of clothes from the clean laundry basket, carried them into the laundry room and dumped them into the dirty clothes bins. I may not have caught it with just one or two things, but I also found piles of folded clothes sitting in the hamper. Just what I need, more laundry. :) But I guess that's my incentive to get it all put away before he comes to help.

1 comment:

MommyKazul said...

I'm new to reading your blog and just read this one. My three year old does the exact same thing!! Except he likes throwing it down the laundry chute so I find lots of clean clothes and various objects down there. So, I completely sympathize with you there :)