Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging: Take 2

I tried blogging once before, about a year ago. I ended up with one entry and never managed to get back to it. But I've had several friends encourage me to start one and I've realized that unless I join this new virtual world, I'm going to miss out on all the updates because no one with a blog sends me updates anymore. :) I'm not promising I won't fizzle out, but I'll give it an honest effort and at least have a place to keep track of everyone else's blogs that I want to visit. This is my official start, but I am going to add my Christmas letter that never got sent off, it's a good summary of life at this point and through the past year.

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

Good Job!!!! You are doing great! Go check out my blog I just posted. It will shock you.