Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter

I'm finally catching up with posting Easter pictures. Better late than never, right? And yes, those are Halloween buckets the boys are holding. They said the baskets I had were too girly, so I let them hunt for Easter eggs with Jack-o-lanterns. They thought they had the best buckets there.


On Sat before Easter, we went to the city Easter Egg hunt, then to a bar-b-q with some friends and an Easter egg hunt there. Then on Sunday, the kids woke up and hunted for their Easter bags. My family's tradition is to hide the Easter surprises really hard! So it took them awhile to find them. Another Easter tradition that was started when the boys were small was that the super good kids get fruit, the mostly good kids just get candy. But with Easter so early this year, fresh fruit was expensive, so their Easter baskets contained cans of pineapple and mandarin oranges, along with some candy, new church pants and ties for the boys, and a new outfit for J. Here they are modeling their ties!

Stephen didn't get a new tie, but he actually smiled and posed for the camera, so I thought I'd add this good-looking photo of him for Easter too!

No comments: