Friday, April 18, 2008

T is turning 6

T is turning 6 on Sunday and he is SOOO excited. I bought cookies today and he passed them out to all the kids after co-op, tomorrow is his birthday party and his two requests were those party horns that you blow and the "frog tongue" unrolls and a pin the tail on the donkey game. Not bad when I can grant both those wishes at the Dollar Store. Oh, and he wants sugar cookies withthe colored sprinkles from the bakery at the store instead of cake. He is super excited that he will get to choose a birthday sucker or a pencil at church on Sunday. He already knows what sucker he wants-- a red heart one, so I hope it's still there.

This Sunday I also start my new calling, Nursery Coordinator. I'm not real excited, okay, I'm about as far from excited as you can get. I've spent a lot of time in nursery and while the kids are fun, I hate the isolation. And being in a ward that I really don't like very well doesn't help. It's an extremely old ward and most people are just in their own little world, so it's not friendly at all. Oh well, life goes on. I get to go to BYU Women's Conference with my mom and some friends in two weeks and that will be the spiritual boost I need.

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

Keep your eyes on the prize!! That means.. Keep thinking about our trip!!! I am so excited!!
Sorry about your calling in Nursery.. again...