Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday A!

A is one year old today! I can't believe my baby is that big. His personality is really starting to come through. He loves to stand at the air hockey table and hold the hitting thing-- the name escapes me, and say go! go! over and over and try to hit the puck like he sees his brothers doing. He thinks he is one of the big kids. The boys were reading a story and it was full of silly puns and jokes, so they kept laughing. Each time they would laugh, A would start laughing and copying them. He was always about 30 seconds behind, starting late and stopping late. It was pretty funny to watch. We did a chocolate cake for his birthday, so I could get messy pictures, but then the camera wouldn't work, so I didn't get cute messy baby pictures, just a mess.

No comments: