Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Favorite household helpers

I was tagged to share my household tools that I love and couldn't live without.

First is my KitchenAid. I use it at least once a day. I have the big professional one and can make 6 loaves of bread at a time.

Second is my Nutramill wheat grinder. I love it. In the time my yeast is proofing, I can grind all the flour for a batch of bread. Fresh bread with fresh flour, YUMMY!

Third is my big upright freezer. I would be lost without it.

Fourth is my Dyson vacuum. I've only had it a year, but it stills works just like when we bought it. I was tired of cheap vacuums that fizzled and stopped working good after 6 months. And a good vacuum is essential with a little one who eats EVERYTHING!!!! It's another tool that gets used at least daily.

The other tools that comes to mind, are the little nylon scrapers from pampered chef. I think they are only $1-2 each, but they are wonderful, for dishes, and scraping playdough off the table, for cleaning counters. . . . I bought some for my mom because I hated visiting have having to clean the kitchen without them.

And my Silpat, a flat pan liner thing that nothing sticks too. It makes clean up great.

Oh, on the cleaning side of things, I love Magic Erasers too.



Okay, anyone who read this all the way through is tagged. What household tools do you love? What ones were a waste of money?

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

That's cheating!! I always read everything to the end... Check my blog to see what I wrote.