Thursday, March 13, 2008

Genealogy-- a breakthrough

I am super excited. I think I finally made a break through on a line of genealogy that has had us stumped! I made contact with a lady who sent me copies of the death certificates for my 2nd great grandparents. They had moved to Canada, not stayed in Minnesota. She said she also had pictures of them and of their graves in Canada and lots of other information. I have pictures and stories and documents back quite a ways on most of my other lines, but this one was just stuck!!!!

I think my dad and I may fly up to Washington to meet with her and get copies of the stuff she has. He also has an uncle up there I would like to talk to that is probably in his mid 80's. So my time to hear his stories is getting really limited.

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!!!!

No comments: