Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cereal, Cereal, Cereal

Albertsons is having an awesome cereal sale this week. It worked out to about $0.29 a box with tax. A store near my sister let us preorder, so I called my mom and sister-in-law and ordered some for them too. When we went to pick it up at 6:30, there were still lots of corn flakes and frosted mini wheats, so we added an extra 42 boxes for the food bank. Between us we ended up buying 161 boxes of cereal for about $50 (only 30 are for me). This will last us until the next big cereal sale. The kids were SOOOO excited. T kept running around yelling, "We're rich, we're rich!"

And of course, they begged to have cereal for dinner, and since Stephen was gone to mutual, I had leftovers and let them enjoy pigging out on cereal!!!!

I love couponing and finding good deals!!!!

No comments: