Monday, July 6, 2009

A modest Swimsuit-- Finally

I hate swimsuits! It has always been impossible to find a modest swimsuit, and even ones that are "modest" leave me with plenty of skin showing to feel uncomfortable and get sunburned. I finally found a swimsuit I am excited about. It is from OhanaSwimwear and is modeled after a shorty wetsuit. It not only covers all the "trouble" spots, it will keep my shoulders from frying! It's not the cheapest swimsuit I've found, it's $80, but I've decided it is worth putting my money out there for modesty! This is the cutest, most modest suit I've found. I won't look like everyone else at the pool, but different is good!

4 comments:

The Moving Girl said...

Seriously cute!! I'm going to find one for me. I miss you!!I hope all is well

Birrd said...

I'm all over this. Swimwear really bugs me because it's like we have a double standard for modesty. And $80 actually isn't bad.

D said...

My one worry with that suit would be ...How do you go to the bathroom? Obviously it will come up and down but when wet.... doesn't look easy. Personally I like a long tankini(my belly should not be seen in public!) with board shorts that I can wear in the water. A rash guard shirt like UV skinz over the top would take care of the sunburn problem(and be more modest). So basically the swimsuit doesn't matter as much as the outer swimwear. Lots of layers but more convenient for me. Swimsuits are such a pain to find!

April Mitchell said...

I love their suits, but haven't bought because of the cost. I have a cute swim dress that covers my thigh area. This suit is great because you can bend over and move around with your kids and not be afraid of flashing anyone..hee hee.