Thursday, June 3, 2010

She's here!!!

We picked up Trish yesterday, finally! We are happy to be through with this set of hoops and I think she is happy to be settling in. It will be an adjustment for her to get used to the kids, and hopefully the kids will move past the novelty stage quickly. They want to follow her everywhere, sit next to her, help her. . . . Jeanisha is especially loving it and copies everything Trish does. If Trish has eggs, Jeanisha wants eggs, if Trish puts ranch on her sandwich, so does Jeanisha. Trish seems to think it is cute for now. Hopefully Jeanisha moves past it before it becomes annoying. She is just so excited to finally get a sister. And to have it be a big sister who likes make up and clothes and girly stuff is just bonus!

6 comments:

Birrd said...

Congratulations! I think you're amazing and I think Trish is a very lucky girl!

April Mitchell said...

Welcome Trish! What a cute name. I hope she will enjoy being a part of your great family.

Lara said...

I forgot to say, she couldn't have asked for a better mom, and I hope she realizes that!!

Lara said...

Congrats Janet, I am so glad it all finally worked out. I'm really happy for your family!

Sally said...

Congratulations! We all know how long you have hoped and prayed for this to finally come through. Sending hugs your way and hope the "adjustment phase" for everyone goes well and you all settle in nicely. You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

How are things going? I've been checking everyday for updates on your beautiful, growing family. I'm so excited for all of you!! Update when you can!

Melissa :)