Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where does time go?

December and January have flown by and now February is almost half over. So much has happened. I have so much to blog about and so many cute pictures. I think it's a bit overwhelming to me because I am so far behind.

Here are the highlights, more pictures will hopefully follow.
Stephen and the boys went to a BSU game in December and loved it.

Then Stephen and I went on an amazing cruise from San Diego to Catalina Island and Ensenata, Mexico. It was WONDERFUL!!!! So nice to get away for a few days without kids and just be people instead of parents. It was fun to go exploring and have adventures. Stephen loved the endless food, I liked the chocolate buffet and yummy desserts. The kids all loved having special time with grandparents or cousins. Everyone felt like they got the best vacation ever!

Then came a visit to Rupert while my dad had his appendix taken out, a quick trip to Utah, Christmas, and another visit to Rupert. We spent all of December packing, traveling, unpacking, and repacking. It was lots of fun, but exhausting.

In January, we started to catch up and the Lincoln caught RSV and spent a week in the hospital. He is doing better now, but it's always scary when one of the kids is that sick.

Another thing I'd planned to blog about and never got around to was the wonderful new kitchen floors and bathroom floor my amazing husband put in. (I was reminded as I looked through all the pictures.) He did a great job and they look wonderful! I LOVE not having carpet in the kitchen anymore!

No comments: