Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still Waiting

I just got off the phone with the nurse, and we won't be getting any results from the amnio until MONDAY!!!! She called the lab and for some reason, they are being super slow. Our results are showing as pending and they wouldn't tell her anything else. My guess is that the guy who has to read them and write the report is on vacation or something. So, I guess I get to practice patience for a while longer-- 4 more days!

I wish I could just go in to the Idaho Genetics Lab and yell at them or something. I've been jumping every time the phone rang since Tuesday!!!

I HATE learning Patience!!!! I read a long time ago about a lady who realized when she prayed for patience, her days were harder and longer and the kids were more challenging, so she stopped praying for it because she didn't want the practice. I don't think patience is a talent I want to develop either-- If only I had a choice!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sorry you have to keep waiting for the results. It must be really hard. I am the worst about being patient for things. I tend to get more and more anxious as time goes on. Hope everything turns out with the best possible outcome. Love ya.