Thursday, January 29, 2009

Adam's baby

Adam refers to Lincoln as "MY baby."

I'll say, "my baby" and he says "No, MINE."

But then he will usually agree to share.

Last night at pack meeting, one of the kids in my primary class was sitting in front of us and kept reaching back to rock the baby in the car seat. Adam was quite concerned. He got down off my lap and stood by the baby. Whenever the boy reached over, Adam would push his hand away. Of course, the scouts sitting right around us thought that was funny and started watching. It happened 3-4 times and then Adam stood up and walked around the car seat so he was between Lincoln and the boy and GROWLED at him. ARRRGRRRRRRR!!! The scouts all thought that was REALLY funny!!!

So I moved Lincoln back over away from the boys and Adam was content to sit on my lap again.

No comments: