Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January pictures

Lincoln had a well child check today and I got to take 5 kids to the doctor all by myself!!! They did really well, sitting there playing rock, paper, scissors and I spy. Lincoln is doing good, he weighs 13 lbs 2 oz. and is 23.875 inches long. He got his first bunch of shots too.

Here are several pictures of the kids earlier this month. It was nice and warm-- mid 40's and we had got lots of snow the night before so I went out and helped them make snowmen. Stephen took pictures when he came home. They were all bundled up while we were working on them, but somehow Adam managed to slip out for pictures without his coat. Whoops. Don't you just love the mismatched gloves though?































This is Jeanish's Christmas dress. It has glitter on the bottom part, so she leaves silver sparkles wherever she goes! She loves being a Sunbeam and is constantly telling me things Sunbeams can do. Like read, cut their own apples, go to bed late. . . But I can use it too. Sunbeams always obey the first time, stay in bed good, and always clean their bedroom, right?






These are at the Boise Zoo. The kids favorite part it the giraffe slide! It was a fairly warm day and I wore Lincoln in the wrap, and pushed Jeanisha and Adam in the stroller. It was nice because there was practically no one there-- so I didn't have to have the "you sure have your hands full" and "are they all yours" comments that I seem to get whenever it just me and the kids.















No comments: