Friday, March 26, 2010

Cheap Prescription Glasses

I just ordered 2 pairs of glasses from Eye Buy Direct and got them yesterday. They cost me $21 total for 2 pairs with shipping! They seem great and my prescription works perfect. They don't seem any different from my old, much more expensive ones. They are metal frames and look cute. I only had an old prescription from 2004 and it worked fine, so if your vision doesn't change you can use whatever prescription you have. You can upload a picture and "try them on" on the site. The buy one get one sale I used ends this week. You can also email me or comment with your email address and I will also send you a link from my account on the site good for 10% off. I don't know if you can stack them. But $10 a pair for prescription glasses without having to go to an eye doctor is a steal!

No comments: