Friday, August 20, 2010

Patience with an Almost Closing

We signed all the closing papers for the house today, unfortunately, the seller decided that she didn't understand everything she was going to sign, and didn't show up for her signing. So, we're still in limbo! Her realtor is hoping they can resolve everything and have her lawyer explain it AGAIN on Monday and re-sign everything on Tuesday. I am a bit annoyed because she already flaked once and delayed things a week, then said okay, I'll sign, then nevermind. . . . . Come on already!

We've also been waiting a week with no additional word from Texas about Emilio. I would really like to know when they want us to fly down and meet him. Just a little thing, right?

We also started Ryan and Trish in school/seminary this week by the new house. Jeanisha starts Kindergarten on Monday. Jeanisha and Trish are both on A/B days, but the days only match up every other week, so I get to make LOTS of trips back and forth (20 minutes each way) which is going to get old fast.

But, the key to the whole thing is patience. And just in case I wasn't getting the message through life, tonight when we went to the temple, the name of the person I was proxy for was Patience. I guess I needed a real clear hint. She was born in 1800 in England. Does this mean the craziness of my life is all part of a plan with pieces planted over 200 years ago? I guess if she waited 200 years for her temple work, I can wait another week. But I'm really tired of learning this lesson!

2 comments:

The Moving Girl said...

I am so excited for your house!! It will happen soon. Emilio is one cute and lucky guy to be getting into your family. Trish looks like a sweetheart and you can tell her I said so. It's amazing how when things seem like they are taking forever you look back and think wow that was a whole year ago? It will all be settled soon.Good luck meeting Emilio. I'm sure it will go great!!!!

Melissa said...

I keep meaning to write and thank you for the Rocket Phonics book. It looks like lots of fun! I really appreciate you sending it. Can I pay you for it or at least pay for shipping?

I hope things are going well in your busy, beautiful life. :)

Thanks again! And sorry that it took me so long to say so!

Melissa :)