Sunday, August 15, 2010

Skinny Boy

Tyler is super skinny. He always has been. He has no bottom! He is constantly tugging up his pants, even with the adjustable elastic waist thing inside. Yesterday, I was tired of telling him to pull up his pants, so I cinched in the waist as tight as I could. The pants finally stayed up. About 30 minutes later he comes in from playing and asks me to loosen it so he could use the bathroom. I told him to just unsnap them and go. He said, "What? I never undo them, I just suck in and pull them down." Poor kid, he's 8 years old and never learned to unbutton his pants to use the bathroom. He honestly had no idea that's what the snap in the front was for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Braden has always been my super skinny one. He is 4, but wears Jacob's size 3 diapers to bed at night (he still wets fairly frequently at night so he goes to bed in a diaper) and he frequently borrows Asher's size 12 months shorts. We have a really tiny belt that he loves.

Melissa :)