Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sprint Triathlon Pictures

The pictures from the triathlon are on web, but I'm not sure how long they will be up. (These are the expensive ones, we didn't have a camera since we were all doing the race.) Stephen's bib # is 313, Janet's is 189, and Trish's is 114. We all look pretty tired. Here is where you enter the bid #'s.


Stephen's swimming pictures are half way down the page here. He is in orange shorts.


And really, now that we are a few days past the race, I think I would do it again. Anyone want to join us in October?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet,

I was hoping you could tell me about Rocket Phonics. I read your review and I'm intrigued, but not sure if I want to pay the $160 for it. I am curious what your experience was after you posted your initial review.

Also, I was curious if you pay for all the products you review or if you get them free or discounted because you reviewed them.

Thanks! Hope everything is going well in your busy, fun life! :)

Melissa :)

Simplymom said...

Melissa,
I can loan you a copy. (I bought an extra used one so Jeanisha and Tyler could each have one.) And I won't have 2 beginning readers again until Adam and Lincoln are both there. Sometimes IDEA has them for $10-15 for an older version. I can watch for it there. It worked great for Tyler when nothing else would. I still use Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons as my primary resource. Ryan and Jeanisha learned fine with that, Tyler just needed more. More than anything, it gave him the confidence because it was blue on white and he could see the letters, they didn't move on him.

Many of the products I review I get for free because I reviewed them, some I buy for myself and really like them, so I review them and add the info for other people.

Janet

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your quick response! I really appreciate it!

I would love a copy to try if you don't mind. Or if you can find one used, I'd be happy to pay up to $50 for it. I'll send you my address on your facebook.

Melissa :)